Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Nerunerunerune

Last Wednesday, i was bought Nerunerunerune from online shop.

She said that i can get that post on Friday. My heart was pounding. I interested with this since i watch RRcherrypie on Youtube.  On Friday, i wake up early in the morning because i really excited to get the post. You know what! I wait until noon. The postman didn't came. 



I wait for a long time. And at 2:00 pm, i went to bed for sleep. Suddenly i heard ping! ping! Ohyeahhhhh! The postman was came.  All of my siblings go out to get that. It's very embarrassing. He told me to write name and sign. After that i run. Hahahahaha. And then, i open the post. There are 3 types of nerunerunerune. Wahhh! I was really really happy! And you know what? I got free Neri Ame
Neri Ame taste like bubblegum. And it not delicious. It suck! After that, i open nerunerunerune. I thought, this is really cool and tasty. BUT! Yucksss! The taste of this is really horrible. And my vomit turns into rainbow
Just kiddng! But that taste is really horrible. I feel regret for bought this,

No comments:

Post a Comment