Blogger Widgets

Sunday 16 December 2012

Casio Baby-G SNSD

Hye guys... Next month is my birthday ^^ Wohooooo! I'm really excited. I wanna ask my parents to buy me Casio G-baby for my birthday present. Yesterday, i went shopping with my family. My father went to watch shop. My eyes wild looking baby g watch around watch shop. When i went out from that shop! Suddenly i found the poster of snsd!!!!!!!

But my parents went out from that shop. I pull my sister's hand and went to that shop. I scream like idiot. There one man block the place. Fuck! So, i went out to my parents and tell them that i want that watch. My mother told me nest time my mother will buy it for me. I really really interested with Yuri's watch.
Taeyeon's watch too! I ask the shopman that i want to look for taeyeon's watch.  But it's really expensive! It cost me RM 416.00
Yoona watch also beautiful. 
So, this is my top 3 baby g watch. Actually Sica's watch also pretty good.  Yeahhhh! I don't know to choose which one.
I don't like Seohyun, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny's watch. Because it's more look like to sport and boyish.

Sooyoung


Sunny


Hyoyeon 


 Tiffany



1 comment:

  1. how much yoona's watch? lmao i thought it's just 100++ omg 400++ ? damn so expensive

    ReplyDelete