Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Backstabbing Friend

Backstabbing friend?Do you ever feel how sick when your friend stab you? Stab?
Hahahahahaaha. 

Backstabing mean is betraying. gossip, lying, and cheating are all seen as backstabbing. basically, it is turning on someone who trusts you. I told to her all my secret and my problem. You know what? She told her senior what was i told to her. I don't know why she really jealous with me.

Actually, i had made some mistake. But! That is not mistake. That is my responsbility as a prefect. She also prefect. I always think that is my mistake. But now! I know, that is not my mistake.
Everytime i get this in exam
She become angry and badmood. I don't know what's wrong with her. But whenevr i get this
She will happy. She smile widely.

 That bitch is soooooooo! I knowwwwww why she really jealous with me! Becauseeeeeeee.....
Because im fabulous right? Just tell me. Hahahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment